Looking for a new challenge in word search puzzles?
Why not use the American Sign Language Alphabet to raise the bar?
This is a bundle of the first 3 books of this series!
Are you …
… looking for a new word search puzzle challenge?
… looking for ways to train your fingerspelling skills without the need for a partner?
… tired of seeing poor quality hand shape illustrations being used for sign language alphabet word search puzzles?
… looking for material that is suitable for kids and adults alike?
Each professionally illustrated book of the Finger Alphabet Cool Kids series focusses on a specific topic:
This bundle includes the 108 word search puzzles of the first three titles: ADJECTIVES, VERBS, and ADVERBS (3rd-5th grade).
These books include:
- Handshape illustrations approved by sign language experts from Gallaudet University
- Large print
- Teacher’s material
- Vocabulary appropriate for kids (3rd-5th grade or older) and adults alike
- Quality illustrations
- Basic how-tos of fingerspelling
- The complete ASL Alphabet chart
- Key solutions for all of the puzzles
- Clearly marked levels of difficulty
- 6 additional ASL alphabet charts to cut out & give away
- Download links for free alphabet charts
No matter what your ability level, this ASL word search puzzle book is sure to help to improve your vocabulary and fingerspelling skills. This is the ultimate challenge for the truly fearless word search addicted who are looking for a new challenge, or for fingerspelling aficionados eager to hone their craft. This puzzle collection is sure to provide you with many hours of fun!
GET IT NOW!
Alibris • Adlibris • Blackwell’s • Book Depository • BAM! Books a Million • booktopia (AU) • Hudson Booksellers • Hugendubel • Indie Bound • Chapters Indigo • Lehmanns Media • Mayersche • Osiander • Powell’s • Thalia • Waterstones • and many more …